With the RainViewer app, weather events such as rain or snow will not ruin your plans for the day in Mauritius. The app uses the weather radar data to send you timely alerts about the upcoming precipitation in your area. The weather forecast app also lets you find out how long the rain or snow will last and how intense it will be. To turn on the alerts in the RainViewer weather map settings, follow these instructions:
- Under “Map Customization”, tap “Notifications”.
- Switch on “Precipitation Alerts”.
- Select the notification timeframe, e.g. 30 minutes or 90 minutes, and the minimum precipitation intensity, such as light, moderate, or heavy.
- Specify if you would like to receive alerts for the radius around your locations.
- You can also define the time period during which RainViewer should not send you the notifications and customize the notifications for each location separately.
List with all Mauritius rain radars
- J-BIRDS - Trou Aux Cerfs Radar (EPSG:4326)